nature

nature
my church

Saturday, July 23, 2011

getting to like me myself and I. the begining 1997

I am new to me. I met my husband when I was 29 newly clean after years of using meth, and I still had a HOT body. I got to know myself as I got to know Bob, it was really weird, for the first time I was honest and genuine with another person. Bob is very special he is the first person in my life that understands me and has never said I love you....but. Robert P Sander lets me be LOUD or quiet, he lets me laugh until I cry or cry until I laugh. Bob said that he knew that I was going to be his wife the first time he saw me, yes love at first sight, he offered to by my lunch to which i replied " I don't need your fucking money" yes me being gracious as always. I had just come out of one hell of a relationship, there was not one line that had not been crossed, one sin that had not been committed, drugs , sex, violence, theft, you know all the things that make you a poster child for Jerry Springer. The fact that I had not ended up in jail is a testimony to my skills as a criminal. The fact that I came out alive is a testimony to the fact that God did have a plan for me. There were many years of darkness, but now I know that was only to make me appreciate the LIGHT. This is when I first started having symptoms, leg pain some back pain and the fucking migraines. Bob made me go to the Doctor that is when I got the first diagnoses of Fibromyalgia we know now that is not what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment